Friday 11 June 2010

20 Years Later: GOZER


Had a little extra time today so i decided to do the next "Reboot" from my old sketches from when i was 6.
This time its my all time favorite baddie from Ghostbusters! GOZER "Are you a God?" the Gozarian and his two Terror Dogs, Zuul the Gatekeeper and Vince Clortho the Keymaster.



I've got to say, I've had some good times with these guys :) their designs have never been topped or redone. You have never seen anything like these demons anywhere else except in this 1984 movie gem and don't get me started with Gozer's "clothes", what are they made of? crystal? ectoplasm? bubble-bath?? i dunno but its cool as Hell!


- So untill Next time, when you are asked if you are a God, YOU SAY YES!

4 comments:

AndreasD said...

και τα δυο που έχεις βάλει μέχρι στιγμής είναι απίστευτα!!!!!

Αν κάνεις αρκετά θα πρέπει να τα βγάλεις σε sketchbook!

theWoodenKing said...

@AndreasD

thanks :)
den xero posa tha kano akoma, we will see.
exoume kai douleies na kanoume, oxi tora na paizoume me palia skitsakia hehe :P

Dark Wizard said...

SO DOPE!

Speedgrapher said...

Φίλε τρελό respect! Gozerrrr!